Greenville catastrophic injury lawyer Robert “Bobby” Jones of Bobby Jones Law knows how devastating a life-changing injury can be. Our team pays careful attention to your needs, seeking your compensation.
When you suffer a serious injury, you deserve a professional and experienced Greenville catastrophic injury lawyer. To see how Bobby Jones Law can advocate for you and your family, call or message us now.
Catastrophic Injury Attorney Serving Greenville, SC
A catastrophic injury claim is different from other types of injury claims. The injuries change the victim’s life and likely the lives of the entire family. At Bobby Jones Law, we know how important this is to you.
Catastrophic injury attorney Bobby Jones works on behalf of victims and families. He seeks justice and the monetary compensation that you need and deserve. Bobby Jones Law is your Greenville catastrophic injury lawyer, representing you in all steps in your claim.
For your consultation and to start your case today, call or send us a message.
Serious Representation. Serious Results.
Bobby Jones Law is a Greenville, South Carolina, law firm that focuses on individuals and families. When you need help following a life-changing injury, we’re here for you. Bobby Jones is a catastrophic injury lawyer with experience to take on the most complicated cases, and succeed.
Get a free case evaluation. Contact us now to talk about your situation.
Legal Representation for Catastrophic Injuries
When you have a catastrophic injury:
- You need intensive medical care. You may need prolonged nursing care and personal assistance as you heal and rehabilitate.
- The future may be uncertain. A compensation claim must seek the resources that will help you in the future.
- The defense may be more likely to contest your damages. When we seek a large dollar amount, we’re fully prepared to litigate your case and prove the compensation you deserve.
You need a lawyer that understands the important considerations in a catastrophic injury claim. As a law firm that focuses on individuals and families, we’ve seen the devastation that life-changing injuries can cause. We’re experienced in helping people when the worst has happened. It’s our goal for you to have the compensation you deserve to focus on your healing and rebuild your life.
Compensation for Catastrophic Injury
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, you should know:
- You may have a claim for financial compensation, even if your injuries are the result of an accident.
- Most personal injury claims in South Carolina do not have compensatory damages limitations. (There are limits for claims against governments, medical malpractice, and punitive damages.)
- Getting your compensation isn’t automatic. You must investigate, determine who has responsibility, and pursue your case.
- Some cases can be resolved through insurance, but it’s often necessary to bring a legal claim, especially when injuries are catastrophic.
- Our lawyer can represent you as early as today. At Bobby Jones Law, that’s what we do. Our legal team can take care of everything for your case.
Since entering private practice, attorney Bobby Jones has recovered more than $60 million in compensation for his clients. He’ll use the same effort and dedication for you.
Serving Greenville, SC
Success for our clients means outstanding service.
Here are some things that set us apart:
- Victim focused. Helping victims is our mission. We represent the injured party – never the insurance companies or the big corporations.
- A history of success. We’ve recovered millions for people like you. We know this can’t end your suffering, but it can give you financial assistance.
- Availability. Our team is available now and throughout your case. By communicating and working together, we can provide the personal service that you deserve.
- Complete representation. There are many steps to truly helping a catastrophic injury victim. We’re here to take care of everything, inside and outside the courtroom.
- Trial advocacy. Too many attorneys hope for a quick settlement so they can move to the next case. At Bobby Jones Law, expect us to work diligently and thoroughly. We’re not afraid to go to trial if that’s what it takes.
- Customized representation. Each person that we represent is someone facing an unexpected, life-changing injury. We’ll personalize our service to your needs.
We’re proud to serve the Greenville, SC community. If you or a family member is injured, contact us to learn more.
We handle cases in Greenville and across the entire state of South Carolina. If you have been hurt, please contact us for a free case evaluation.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Claims
A catastrophic injury is one that significantly changes the victim’s life. Despite healing and rehabilitation, the victim will have lifestyle limitations, pain, disfigurement, medical needs, or a combination of these things. Here are some types of injuries that may be catastrophic:
- Paralysis, quadriplegia, tetraplegia, spinal cord injury
- Nerve damage, loss of feeling, or voluntary movement
- Organ damage, crushing injury
- Traumatic brain injury, brain damage, cognitive difficulties
- Disfigurement, scars, burns
- Broken bones, traumatic fractures
- Eye damage, blindness, hearing loss, damage to the senses
- Back injuries and loss of mobility
- Amputation, loss of limb
These are examples of catastrophic injuries that may need special attention in a personal injury claim. A single injury or combination of injuries, when occurring together, may be catastrophic.
Understanding Catastrophic Injury Lawsuits
At Bobby Jones Law, we advocate for each client based on the needs of their case. We resolve cases through insurance claims lawsuits followed by negotiated settlements and trials. Attorney Bobby Jones is an experienced trial lawyer.
Expect our team to fully build each element of your claim. We’ll build evidence that your injuries are the result of the accident. We’ll work with experts to explain the long-term harm that you have suffered, including medical bills, personal care, and pain and suffering.
Can a lawsuit for catastrophic injury be based on an accident?
Many people think that they can claim compensation only if someone else causes intentional harm. The truth is that most injury claims – including catastrophic claims – are based on accidents. Someone else doesn’t have to intend for harm to occur for you to have a case.
The most common legal basis for a claim is negligence. That means a lack of reasonable care. An example is someone who runs a red light, entering the intersection when it wasn’t their turn. They may not intend for anyone to get hurt, but what they did created an unreasonable risk of harm.
Another example of an accident that may qualify for compensation is a fall. The property owner may not have wanted a dangerous condition to exist. It may have been an oversight. However, negligence may create legal liability for a fall victim.
If you have been hurt, we invite you to speak with catastrophic injury lawyer Bobby Jones about your case. We’ll pursue your compensation while working to ease the burden of the legal system.
Free Case Evaluations
Catastrophic injury victims and their families can have a free case evaluation with an attorney. Learn about your legal rights, the compensation you may receive, and how our catastrophic injury lawyer at Bobby Jones Law can assist you. We can start your case right away.
Call or message us now.
Catastrophic Injury Case FAQs
How do I hire a catastrophic injury lawyer?
To hire a catastrophic injury lawyer, contact Bobby Jones Law. Tell us what has happened. Meet our legal team and ask questions. We’ll prepare a written representation agreement and start working on your case.
What if the person responsible received a traffic ticket? Is that enough to protect my rights?
A traffic ticket or even a criminal charge is not enough to protect your rights as a catastrophic injury victim. An injury claim is about your compensation. You need to bring your own case, seeking full damages. We can explain the differences and assist you with everything necessary.
What if I don’t know who was at fault for my catastrophic injury?
It isn’t always clear who is at fault for an injury. Legal standards can be complicated, and the defense isn’t likely to admit fault. We’ll fully investigate and build evidence of fault.
What is the process for catastrophic injury claim compensation?
The process for catastrophic injury claim compensation begins with an investigation and case evaluation. Then, we’ll pursue your compensation, whether it is through insurance or by filing a formal legal claim. You have the right to a trial, and we’re prepared to take your case as far as necessary for you to receive justice.
Are you accepting new clients?
Bobby Jones is currently accepting new clients. We’re here for you whenever you need us. Contact us now.