Our Greenville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer serves families of crash victims in wrongful death claims to seek compensation.
If you have lost a loved one in a fatal motorcycle accident, we are sorry. We invite you to contact Bobby Jones Law. He is an experienced lawyer serving Greenville families. He works tirelessly and diligently recovering compensation for his clients and meeting their legal needs.
To see how a Greenville wrongful death lawyer can help after a fatal motorcycle accident, call or message us today.
Lawyer for Fatal Greenville Motorcycle Accidents
If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, here is what you should know:
- South Carolina wrongful death laws apply to motorcycle accident victims and their families.
- If you are the spouse, child, parent or heir of the victim, you may receive financial compensation.
- Wrongful death claims address the financial aspects of losing your loved one as well as the mental anguish, pain and suffering, loss of support and companionship and final expenses.
- A survivor action may also be possible which seeks compensation for losses preceding death including financial costs and emotional distress.
- Principles of negligence, recklessness and intentional misconduct apply to fatal motorcycle accident cases. If another driver was at fault for the accident, you may receive financial compensation.
- You can have a lawyer represent you. Bobby Jones is a Greenville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer.
- There are some ways that wrongful death claims are different than other personal injury claims. Lawyer Bobby Jones understands these procedures.
A fatal motorcycle accident can leave your family in anguish, suffering from an unimaginable and unexpected loss. Bringing a claim can give you answers and financial compensation.
Compensation for Families for Fatal Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcyclists have the same rights and obligations as other motor vehicle operators in the State of South Carolina unless a special rule or exception applies. Other drivers must exercise due care and caution, knowing that motorcyclists have the right to use the roads. Motorcycles are smaller than other vehicles, and other drivers must look for motorcycles that may be present. They must leave them adequate following distance.
Too often, drivers fail in their duties. They may commit a traffic violation by act or omission. They may even drive recklessly or commit intentional road rage. The result for a motorcyclist and their family may be tragic.
Qualifying family members may take legal action. Bringing a claim may give the family answers and justice. It can provide financial compensation that the family needs. It can reflect your suffering and the anguish of losing your loved one.
How a Greenville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer can help
When you are suffering from the devastating loss of your loved one, a Greenville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer can assist with the legal aspects of your case. There are many steps to bringing a claim. Bobby Jones can handle the legal claim while you spend time with your family. We are a full-service law firm, handling the claim on your behalf.
Lawyer Bobby Jones of Bobby Jones Law is the voice for families in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. He handles fatal motorcycle accident claims, and it is his goal to represent the interests of his client diligently, achieving optimal outcomes.
Greenville, SC fatal motorcycle accident statistics
- There were 16 motorcyclists killed in traffic collisions in Greenville County in 2021.
- An additional three pedal cyclists and one moped operator were killed in Greenville County in 2021.
- There were 166 fatalities from collisions involving motorcycles in South Carolina in 2021.
- Fatal collisions involving motorcycles are on the rise in South Carolina. 166 fatalities in 2021 represents a 43% increase from the year before.
- Motorcyclists represent 5.29% of all vehicles registered in South Carolina. However, motorcycles comprise 8.65% of vehicles involved in fatal collisions in the state.
Sources: U.S. motorcycle registration estimates in 2021, by state, Statista, State Motor-Vehicle Registrations, USDOT Federal Highway Administration, 2021 Traffic Collision Fact Book, SCDPS
Free Consultations – Talk to a Lawyer
You can talk to a Greenville fatal motorcycle accident lawyer at a time that’s convenient to you. Contact Bobby Jones Law to talk about your case. We understand your rights. When we represent you, we will pursue your case in full. Contact us now for your free consultation.