Greenville slip and fall accident attorney Robert “Bobby” Jones is currently accepting new cases. If you have been injured in a sudden, preventable fall, you can have the experienced and caring team at Bobby Jones Law represent you in a claim for compensation.
To learn more and start your slip and fall case today, call [phone] or message us now.
Slip and Fall Accident Attorney Serving Greenville, SC
A slip and fall is an accidental injury that results from a sudden and unexpected fall. The victim may claim compensation when someone else is at fault. A slip and fall may occur on the same level or from an elevated surface.
Most often, a slip and fall occurs without warning, when you least expect it. A slick spot on the floor, broken concrete, crowded spaces, or a falling object causes a fall. Suddenly, the victim has serious injuries. The victim may have medical bills, physical limitations, and personal suffering.
Slip and fall accident lawyer Bobby Jones helps clients get compensated. A slip and fall can cause serious injury. Victims may have significant medical expenses, lost income, and personal suffering. With Bobby Jones Law as your slip and fall lawyer, you have an experienced team representing you in all steps of your claim.
We represent victims and families exclusively. By focusing on people who need quality legal representation, we have the experience that gets results.
We accept cases in Greenville, SC, and all throughout South Carolina. To see how we can help you, contact us now for a free case review.
Compensation for Slip and Falls in South Carolina
Slip and fall victims should know:
- You may receive financial compensation, even if the fall was an accident.
- Don’t be discouraged if the property owner says that it was your fault. We can give you an honest evaluation and fight for justice.
- Compensation may include economic and non-economic losses. You deserve fair compensation for your suffering.
- Payment isn’t automatic. You must prove your case. A lawyer can represent you.
At Bobby Jones Law, helping victims get fair compensation for a slip and fall is what we do. We understand the legal process and how to move your claim forward. Throughout your case, we stay in close communication, answering your questions and tailoring our representation to your legal goals.
Experienced Representation. Expect Results.
Work with the Greenville slip and fall accident lawyer, who has recovered more than $60 million for clients. Bobby Jones Law is proud to be a trusted advocate for the community.
Through settlements and trial verdicts, we’re ready to do what it takes to get results. Start your case today with a personalized case review. Call or message us to begin.
Hiring a Slip and Fall Lawyer
When you hire a slip and fall lawyer, you have an advocate that represents you throughout the case.
At Bobby Jones Law, our mission is to:
- Fully represent your legal interests with uncompromising legal advocacy.
- Handle the burden of the legal system on you as you recover.
- Explain each step in the process so that you know what to expect.
- Understand your situation so that we truly represent you.
Our established law firm is proud to advocate for the Greenville, SC, community. We’re taking new cases, and we can start representing you right away. We invite you to contact us.
Do I Have a Slip and Fall Claim?
- Either a property owner or tenant can be responsible for slip and fall. Even someone who has control of the property for a short time, for example, for a concert or special event, can be liable for a slip and fall.
- A claim is based on the defendant allowing a dangerous condition to exist on their property. The exact standard depends on why you were on the property – as a customer, a social guest, or even a trespasser.
- The highest legal duty is owed to business invitees, like customers who visit a store or restaurant. Property owners must identify and fix dangers before they have the chance to cause harm.
- Even a social host must warn visitors about dangers. That may mean telling a friend or family member about a broken stair or hand railing in the home.
To have a slip and fall claim, you must prove that the defendant breached their legal duty to keep the property safe and that you were injured as a result. Then, you identify what you deserve in compensation based on South Carolina law.
As your slip and fall accident attorney, we take care of all the steps to pursue your case.
Slip and Fall Settlements and Judgments
We pursue slip and fall compensation by settlement and trial judgment. If your case goes to court, we’ll be ready to speak on your behalf at all hearings.
How to Document a Fall
Steps to take to document a fall:
- Seek emergency medical attention if necessary. Call 911 if injuries may be life threatening.
- Ensure the victim receives immediate medical care. Not only is this necessary to prevent additional injury, but it creates a record of injuries.
- Take photographs. Use your phone or any other camera to take photos. Take photos of the floor and any structures or objects that may have been involved. Take photos of the victim’s injuries if they are visible.
- Identify witnesses. If there are people who witnessed the fall and its aftermath or people who have other information that may be important, get their names and contact information.
- Make an incident report. Tell the owner, a manager, or an employee. Fill out a written incident report if you can. Keep a copy.
- Journal the impact. In the days and weeks ahead, keep a diary of how you have been impacted by the fall. Record expenses, loss of income, personal hardships, and other suffering that you have. This information can be used to start your claim for compensation.
Our law firm can provide personalized guidance for your situation.
Free Consultation. Start Your Case Today.
Slip and Fall Attorney FAQs
Is it hard to prove a slip and fall?
Lawyer Bobby Jones understands what you need to prove for a slip and fall. Our professionals diligently build the claim for the appropriate compensation under South Carolina law.
Will my case go to court?
Most cases don’t go to trial. Attorney Bobby Jones can explain if your case is likely to go to trial. We’ll always represent you at court hearings and trials.
How much compensation do you get for a fall?
How much compensation you get for a fall depends on your individual losses and the damages allowed under South Carolina law. Contact us for a personalized consultation.
How do you get a payout for a slip and fall?
To get a payout for a slip and fall, you must bring a claim. Ask us what that means in your case and how our legal representation can help.